.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

<libraryland>

Travels into Several Remote Digital Realms of the World
PART I: A Voyage to Libraryland

My Photo
Name:
Location: Champaign, Illinois, United States

2005-09-26

Where in the world is...

This is the weblog of my journery through a Masters in Library and Information Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. When it grows up, this blog would like to hang with the Ten Thousand Year Blog and others who are informing us of the changing world of cultural heritage digital libraries & museums. In the next few months you'll find out more about what I'm working on, what I'm learning, and where I hope to be headed when I finish the MLS. Sit back, put your tray tables and chairs in their full upright position, and enjoy the in-flight movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home